2009-02-01

Reventon anyone?

It’s not that I love to shop online like buying stuff on the eBay. But based on my experience (oh lama gile tak dgr ni...haha), sometimes, the things you wanted or imagined did not turn out to be like that. The photos might have small note at the bottom like ‘for illustration purpose only’. But today might be different. I just stumble upon something I never could have imagined to see in my whole life. Do you know the super-powerful-and-sophisticated-yet-really-limited Lamborghini Reventon? Yup, the one that is styled to look like F22 Raptors.



Well, the thing is, when this car debuted during the 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show, they announced that only 20 will put into production. And even if I or anyone has enough money (which is about one million euro or 800,000 pound sterling), all 20 of them have already been sold. So, there goes my chance to own one of the most powerful + exclusive + expensive + stylish + limited Lamborghini in history.





But then, today, I have another chance of getting my hand on this superb car. You see, some (actually most) people get bored easily. Be it with a cheap stuff, girl / boy friend, or at anything. People like the owner of the super-rare Lambo Reventon who, after just 75 miles in his new toy, has had enough fun and decided to sell it. Either that or the credit crunch has started to eat into the high-end supercar market. I suspect the latter (haha).

So, as for me, of anyone who interested in this ‘fun toy’, and if you have more than US $ 1,900,000, you can place bid for this car. Remember, it just has one owner and the mileage is only 75 miles (120km). Don’t miss the once-in-a-lifetime-super-golden opportunity ^_^

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Gosh...
That looks sooooo goood...
God I wish I was the son of a Sultan!

hafiz said...

fyi, Sultan Brunei is the richest sultan in the world...he owns almost every single supercar (you name it) in the world...huhu...