2009-02-27

in and out...up and down...

Me and my beloved Asmah just finished our kursus pra-perkahwinan last two days. Damn, it was tiring just to sit and listened to 12 ceramah in two days from 8am till 5pm. Anyway, it is useful and we’ve gotten the precious certificates to proceed with other procedures like filling in some more forms, carry out the medical test and so on.

It was the salary day yesterday. Some of the cohort 2 probably have gotten their slips. I on the other hand, still have to wait for next month to feel what it’s like to get a hold of my own pay slip. Many things need to be bought and done for the preparations of the marriage. Really can’t wait for next month.

The jemaah nazir is currently here in daerah Tuaran and Tamparuli for two or three weeks. Some of the schools have already been visited. I’m updating my fails but hopefully they wouldn’t come to my school. My penolong kanan has already being promoted and transferred to Kota Belud. So, now I’m the only English language teacher in my school. The newly appointed penolong kanan is adjusting the overall timetables and I heard the teachers have decided to let me teach English only and drop my Pendidikan Moral class. Good news eh. The catch is, I have to teach all six classes (the whole school) and after this, from 28 periods per week, I have 45 periods. S#@%

6 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Big responsibility, bro!

All the best in your marriage & teaching 45 periods!
=D

Najib Azmi said...

wattahacks??? 45 period?!?!!!

btw, word verification aku dapat ialah outwew. wakakakah

soyasofya said...

wooo.. 45? camne ko handle.. mine 32 pon rase mcm lipas xde kaki.. haha.. gud luck weh!

tuan tanah said...

i thought 32 is the max..
mine is 31... pun aku rasa teramat penat..

45? Astaghfirullah..

hafiz said...

tulah pasal...i've no idea how i'm going to handle it and what will happen...will update about it soon after the timetable is finalized...

Rosyada said...

i have 25 periods per week.

itu pun rasa nak pengsan... huhu

45?? Is that humanly possible?