2010-09-04

rusted...

wow my last post was on the 1st of March...that was 6 months ago...hurmm...it seems I just could not update my blog on regular basis anymore...not even once a month...maybe I have just been too busy...I know that you might say that you're also busy with tons of workloads...but that's not all...now I have Alyssa...and being a father is really challenging...

if my life were compared to a video game, I would say it's probably like the Demon's Soul on PlayStation 3...no, no Alyssa is not a demon alrite...she is just too cute to be something of that evil...haha...Demon's Soul is particularly noted for its high difficulty level...it's just plain difficult...I used to not like children...then again, I think I have come to a point where being a father is actually a wonderful thing...

now every time I feel so frustrated with my pupils; or I just got into an argument; or something happen to my car; or I could not beat the boss in a video game after trying over and over again; or whenever McLaren got beaten by Ferrari, (and the list goes on), when I get back home and see Alyssa smiling at me...I feel like the world around me appears to be just fine...I don't know how to describe it precisely...somehow her smile is like an elixir that can cure almost anything to me...I really love her so much...

hmm...I think I should stop blogging now and play with Alyssa...and I will try my best so that I could blog more and regularly from this day onwards...

3 comments:

Najib Azmi said...

aww....

Najib Azmi said...

btw, aku dah menang demon's souls selepas 4 bulan stuck kat lvl 1. hehe

hafiz said...

woh sampai 4 bulan tu...aku cm tak berani nak beli game tu sbb dgr cm susah sgt...hahaha...